Liz in Geneva

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Au revoir et à bientôt Genève

Hey everyone,

Well, my time in Geneva is fast coming to a close. I had my last lesson with my piano student, Andrus, today and I have my last day of work on Thursday. I have already said good-bye to most of my friends here and I've started to pack up my suitcases. Although I'm feeling a tad blue-tinged at this particular moment, I know that it's time to begin my next adventure. I'm excited about heading back to Canada and I think I'm ready to leave my life here. At least, my bank account is definitely ready to leave, after the beating it's taken over the last six over-priced months!

I've really loved spending time here and I'll miss a lot of things about this city: its charming buildings, the delicious bread, wine and cheese, my wonderful friends, and the incredibly diverse environment that I'm lucky enough to call my workplace. But who knows....maybe Geneva and I will meet again someday. I know that my travels certainly aren't over for good.

So my Geneva adventure is officially over - and a new adventure is about to begin. And I can't wait to see what it is!

much love,
Liz

P.S. I'll be posting pictures & stories from my past 5 days in Vienna just as soon as I can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home