Liz in Geneva

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hello to the little ones!

This is out of context & not even remotely in chronological order, but I just got some pictures from my last weeks in Vancouver in August and would like to take a short moment to point out how absolutely adorable my niece and nephews are:

This is my beautiful niece Alina.
Alina- don't forget who I am while I'm away now! Remember the bonding moments we had, like sharing the potato chip bag and that time I let you pull my hair. Don't pretend it wasn't special to you too.


And these are my budding celebrity nephews, Ethan and Nickolas. You can see they're already refining their paparazzi-ready shades. And of course they have their care-bear bodyguards on standby to deal with the legions of crazed fans that are waiting for them to make their big entrance in the sandbox.
To Ethan & Nick: Big love and hugs from Auntie Lizzie! And keep rocking the shades!

I'd also like to give a special shout out to another little munchkin while we're on the subject of the babies in my life. Here's my honorary nephew, Dominic, together with some kind of giant teddy bear:


My babies are beautiful, are they not?

And while I'm on the family pictures subject, here's the whole clan:

So to my family and honorary family: you're all beautiful & wonderful & I hope you're doing well. Keep the pictures coming- I love to see how you're doing (and of course subject others in my life to your updates).

With so much love,
Liz

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home